Business Catalyst (Small) Grants: What to know before applying?
- 24 Jan 2024 · 12:00PM - 2:00PM
- Free, 12 - 2pm (10 minutes per session)
- Online via Zoom
- Programme type
Are you looking to apply for a Business Catalyst (Small) Grant? Join us for an online Q&A session with our Grants and Engagement Manager to learn more about how to submit a successful proposal.
Our £1,000 (including VAT) Business Catalyst (Small) Grants open access to resources and skills. You will be able to acquire essential new equipment, marketing tools or specialist knowledge to move your business plans forward to the next stage.
In these one-to-one sessions, Julia will share top tips, so that you can apply with confidence over the next few months. You will also receive insights into the projects of past recipients to get you inspired.
During the session, you will have time to ask your questions, such as:
- What is a Business Catalyst (Small) Grant? What projects will be considered?
- What is expected in return for funding?
- What is the process of applying?
- What are the time scales for pursuing a successfully funded project?
- What help will be provided throughout the process?
These grants have been funded by philanthropic giving from current members of the Goldsmiths’ Company.
To find out more and apply for a Business Catalyst (Small) Grant, visit www.goldsmiths-centre.org/apply-for-grants/business-catalyst-small-grants