Here at the Goldsmiths’ Centre, we have your next event covered. Bring your team or delegates together onsite and virtually on screen through our complete Video Conferencing solutions.
You can now connect with your online attendees through broad-cast grade live video from our sleek Agas Harding Conference Room, Board Room or Exhibition Room.
How does a Virtual Meeting work?
We have created packages that maximise our technical expertise and allow for small physically distanced onsite meetings for up to 10 people with further online attendees.
Our Video Conferencing solution enables you to:
- invite remote delegates through any virtual conferencing application, including Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, Slack, Amazon Chime, Go To Meeting, Cisco and WebEx
- see all remote delegates on a high definition, non-glare wide display screen, visible from every angle in the room, anytime of day
- ensure that all remote delegates can see everyone in your meeting space and be part of the discussion through an intelligent wide-angle HD camera
- hear all delegates clearly via in room speakers or high-definition screen speakers
- give your presentation wireless from your laptop, smartphone or tablet and collaborate with everyone in the meeting room and remote
- enjoy phone calls through Bluetooth audio pairing with mobile phones that sound like everyone is in the same room
Our team will be on hand throughout your event to ensure the smooth technical setup and support for your event.
Get in touch with our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7566 7699 to reignite innovative thinking and collaboration on and off screen.