Resources: Watch, read, learn
Do you want to explore the goldsmithing industry, learn new skills or develop your existing practice? Explore videos, articles and industry-specific content created by experts for you to access in your own way and in your own time.Browse our library
Explore our online film resources and articles to discover how small steps in your ethical making practice can have a big impact environmentally and socially. Watch out as we add more content over time.
- Sustainable and Ethical Making in the UK Jewellery and Silversmithing Industry
- Understanding the Ethical Supply Chain
- Ethical Making and Studio Practice
- Recovering Precious Metals from Electronic Waste
- Sustainability and the World's Favourite Gem
- Eco Age: The Diamonds of Botswana
- Sowing Seeds of Change: The Scottish Goldsmiths Trust's Ethical Making Programme
Are you unsure of pathways in the jewellery, silversmithing and allied industries? Discover what different specialist jobs are like first hand from those working in the trade.Browse our library
Discover upcoming competitions, showcasing opportunities and residencies for jewellers, silversmiths and those working in the allied industries. Watch out as we add more content over time.