Schools and Teachers Programmes
Access our training programmes and engage your class with the secret craft of jewellery, silversmithing and the allied industries.
As an award-winning training provider, our team offers a range of dynamic programmes for young people, both in schools and at the Goldsmiths’ Centre. If you’re a teacher, you can also access training and support from us to engage your class with this fascinating subject.
We would love to hear from you and work with your school. Here’s a snapshot of what we can provide in terms of training and activities:
- Visits to the Goldsmiths’ Centre and associated activities such as hands-on workshops and career talks
- Linking to your Art, Design and Technology and Enrichment programmes by offering workshops for schools
- Introducing the craft of goldsmithing and career opportunities by attending Career Days and Fairs
- Partnerships with youth organisations
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers in jewellery making skills, which can be applied in the art and design programming of a school
To discuss opportunities and arrange working with us, please contact our Professional Training team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7566 7650