Mike van Buskirk
Jewellery Designer / Maker / Bespoke Service
Mike van Buskirk creates beautiful collections and bespoke designs inspired by both his own creativity and client requests.
He works with precious metals, mixed media and gemstones, which are all ethically sourced and uses these to produce perfect jewellery pieces to your design wishes and within your budget. His love of both the great outdoors and complex city sculpture has inspired some eccentric pieces.
Other bespoke services
- Bespoke commissions (wedding and engagement rings)
- Wax carving, master making, mount making and repair services
- Freelance design, consultancy and batch production of jewellery
- Design consultation
- Design and production of own range
- Competent in all jewellery techniques with precious and base metals, semi-precious and precious gemstones
- Experienced in manipulation of mixed media (leather, resin, Perspex, wood)