- 23 Sep 2021 - 22 Dec 2021 · Online
- Event type
Shine 2021, the annual new talent showcase in jewellery and silversmithing returns with an even bigger line-up of makers this year. Presented by the Goldsmiths’ Centre, it celebrates up and coming UK designer makers and presents new collections by hand-picked for their talent and skill.
Shine 2021 exhibitors will share their new collections and stories at special online Meet the Maker events and through the Goldsmiths’ Centre’s online shop, Goldsmiths’ Shop Talent.
To be the first to hear about Shine 2021 and this year’s designer makers, sign up to our e-newsletter or follow us on Instagram and purchase the most original and high-quality pieces of jewellery and silversmithing.
Discover hand-picked talent. Invest in emerging and thriving creative careers. Shop online for beautiful designs.
Meet the Makers - Special Preview
Wed 22 September, 5pm - 6.30pm
Pay what you can (Free, £3, £5 or £10)
Online via Zoom
Join the Shine 2021 makers, and craft and design enthusiasts, at this exclusive digital event showcasing and celebrating new talent in jewellery and silversmithing.
- Meet the Shine 2021 makers, who will share stories behind their collections
- See new work by 13 of the UK’s most promising jewellers and silversmiths
- Ask questions and join-in the conversation
- Find unique gifts and cutting-edge design online.