Shine 2020: Meet the Makers - Special Preview
- 17 Sep 2020 · 6:00PM - 7:15PM
- Online via Zoom
- Event type
Join the Shine 2020 makers, and craft and design enthusiasts, at this exclusive digital event showcasing and celebrating new talent in jewellery and silversmithing.
- Meet the Shine 2020 makers, who will share the stories behind their collections
- See new work by 11 of the UK’s most promising jewellers and silversmiths
- Ask questions and join-in the conversation
- Find unique gifts and cutting-edge designs online; with every purchase you make, you are investing in emerging and thriving creative careers.
Where can I buy from the Shine 2020 designer-makers?
Shine 2020’s eleven designer makers will be showcasing their collections at www.goldsmiths-shop-talent.org from 17 September until 22 December 2020.
Here you can meet the makers digitally, see their latest work and shop online for their beautiful designs.
How do I join the event?
You will receive a link to join the event in an email one week before the date of the talk. A reminder email containing this link will also be sent one hour before the event starts.
What is the format for the event and what will I need to join?
- This event will be run online.
- You will receive a link to join the event by email, as described above.
- You will be able to ask questions during and after the event.
- Each maker will share their collection and inspirations.
- A stable internet connection with audio.
What is your Buyer Policy?
For information on the Goldsmiths' Centre's Buyer Policy, including refunds, please follow this link.