Meet the Maker: Shine & Goldsmiths' Fair 2020
- 30 Sep 2020 · 2:00PM - 3:00PM
- Pay what you can: Free, £3, £5 or £10
- Online via Zoom
- Event type
Be introduced to exquisite jewellery and silversmithing by the new-talent makers participating in the Goldsmiths’ Centre’s Shine 2020 showcase and Goldsmiths’ Fair.
Each will introduce their inspirations and making stories, and talk about their practice and techniques. There will be the opportunity to ask questions and join the conversation.
Listen to the makers' stories and discover the collections of:
- Ellis Mhairi Cameron (Goldsmiths' Fair 2020 Graduate)
- Ella Fearon-Low (Goldsmiths' Fair 2020 Graduatee)
- Isla Gilham (Goldsmiths' Fair 2020 Graduate)
- Daisy Grice (Shine 2020)
- Francesca Urciuoli (Shine 2020)
- Caitlin Hegney (Shine 2020)
- Megan Brown (Shine 2020)
- Lyndsay Hamilton Fairley (Shine 2020)
Sign-up to meet the upcoming generation of creative and skilled jewellers and silversmiths. All beautiful designs shown will be available to shop online at www.goldsmiths-shop-talent.org and www.goldsmithsfair.co.uk
Invest in emerging and thriving creative careers.
Where can I buy from the Shine 2020 designer-makers?
Shine 2020’s eleven designer makers will be showcasing their collections at www.goldsmiths-shop-talent.org from 17 September until 22 December 2020
Here you can meet the makers digitally, see their latest work and shop online for their beautiful designs.
How do I join the event?
You will receive a link to join the event in an email one week before the date of the talk. A reminder email containing this link will also be sent one hour before the event starts.
What is the format for the event and what will I need to join?
- This event will be run online.
- You will receive a link to join the event by email, as described above.
- You will be able to ask questions during and after the event.
- Each maker will introduce their collection and practice in turn, and questions from the audience will be invited at the end of each introduction.
- You will need a stable internet connection with audio.
What is your Buyer Policy?
For information on the Goldsmiths' Centre's Buyer Policy, including refunds, please follow this link.