Future Icons: Selling Pop Up with the Goldsmiths’ Centre
- 20 Nov 2019 - 22 Nov 2019 · Wed 5PM – 8PM, Thu / Fri 12PM – 8PM
- Exhibition Room
- Event type
Hand-picked by Future Icons and the Goldsmiths’ Centre, discover beautiful work by design and craft businesses that create the finest jewellery, fashion and interior accessories.
Exhibiting makers will include:
• Emily Bedford (Jeweller)
• Leo Crane (Fine Art)
• Jo Davies (Ceramics)
• Leonid Dementiev (Jeweller)
• Ella Fearon-Low (Jeweller)
• Daisy Grice (Jeweller)
• Jessica Jue (Jeweller)
• Kate Lewis (Fine Art)
• David Marques (Ceramics)
• Judy McKenzie (Ceramics)
• Harriet Morris (Jeweller)
• Richard McVetis (Fine Art)
• PIPET Design (Fashion accessories)
• Ikuko Iwamoto (Ceramics)
• RHMB (Interior accessories)
• Catherine Rua (Jeweller)
• Kevin Stamper (Interior accessories)
• Victoria von Stein (Jeweller)
Buy, collect and enjoy their designs, making for an unforgettable Christmas present.
This selling pop-up is open on Wednesday 20 November from 5pm to 8pm; and on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November from 12pm until 8pm.
Alongside this pop-up, there will be a daily schedule of exciting ticketed styling sessions, interesting talks and so much more.
Register today to attend this unique, free event and we will keep you up to date with what's planned.