Getting Started Showcase 2018
- 04 Jan 2018 - 10 Jan 2018 · Mon - Fri, 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Free admission
- Event type
Getting Started, a one-week business taster course, attracts some of the most talented UK graduates, who are establishing their careers in jewellery, silversmithing and the allied industries.
This showcase turns the spotlight onto the exceptional work of the thirty course participants and celebrates their diversity and creative talent whilst they develop their business skills at the Goldsmiths’ Centre.
The Getting Started Showcase 2018 is a continuation of the annual exhibition, Shine, which celebrates new talent in jewellery and silver.
- Christine Johnson, Optical Pendant 2, sterling silver, stainless steel, silicone, 2017.
- Adrienn Pesti, 'Spectrum B' Neck Piece, Steel, Silk Clay, 2017.
- Leszek Sikon, Sycamore Knives, 1095 and 15N20 Steel, 2017
- Paula Alison Sloan, Gemset 17 Cocktail Ring, Gold Plated Sterling Silver, Tourmaline, Sapphire, Champagne Diamonds, 2017