Engraving with Air Tools - SOLD OUT
9.30am – 4.30pm, £199Event Over
Apply for ticket
The course aims to introduce you to the use of air gravers as a tool to quickly develop engraving capacity and ability. Key topics covered include:
- Setting up your work bench
- Preparation of tools (including tool sharpening)
- Designs preparation for engraving
- How to ready art work for transfer onto metals
- Preparation of metals for engraving
- A range of techniques for transferring designs onto metals
- To see the tools in operation and gain practical experience of using the tools whilst under supervision and with expert guidance
Harry Forster-Stringer is an award-winning professional Fine Gold/Silversmith with over 40 years trade experience. Starting as a mounter in Birmingham, he made the jump to setting 30 years ago. He now covers a variety of techniques such as Stone-setting, Pavé Microsetting, Enamelling and Hand Engraving, and is a highly experienced tutor and successful consultant in the jewellery industry.
Please note that we cannot provide refunds or exchanges.
You can also book via phone or at the reception desk at the Goldsmiths' Centre (EC1M 5AD). Please call 020 7566 7650 or email email@example.com to book or for more information.